Forex trading with automation.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Not Much to Report

Well after being on holiday for a week and managing to stuff up my code base for my program I was set back a bit.

I have since er written my program to allow better flexibiliy of implimneting new system.

I can now run multi currency, multi system , multi time frame systems on multipleone or more account.

This allows me to quickly add and remove new systems and currency pairs without needing to rewite the program. It is now all driven by an access database whihc allows for quick and easy changes.

More results will come shortly.

Until then good trading.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you using Oanda API?
If yes, and if you are interested I would like to share with you 2 separate systems that recquire automation:
1. Arbitrage
2. Money Management

Unfortunatelly, I'm not good at programming and I hope you will be interested.

6:34 AM

 
Blogger Kaizen said...

Hi,

I do trade with Oanda with their API.

I am interested in looking at your system and money management methods.

The system must be in the format of ytrue/false answers to as many filters as you like.

I am just about to start on a triangler abritrage system and would happliy look at yours as well.

If you provide the system I will code it and then supply you with the code for the system at then end.

I use the .Net API version.

5:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from you.
I would need you email
mine is aronpipa@gmai.com
Skypename: aronpipa

7:38 AM

 
Blogger Kaizen said...

I jsut tried to send you an email but it got rejected . User Unknowm.

Was it right? Or do you have another one?

2:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try this one:
apforex@gmail.com

2:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Financial Ad Trader
The Financial Ad Trader